Take the lead in Business Analyst activities;
• Facilitate modelling and analysis of business processes and operations from a requirement management perspective or design concepts for a product;
• Identify risks regarding the functional solution from a Business Analysis perspective and proposes changes in business processes, IT implementations and/or operations when necessary;
• Support business case development by securing business value creation;
• Facilitate global workshops cross site according to recommended methods;
• Execute trainings together with process and solution key user and Business Process Developer;
• Contribute to build and strengthen long-term relationships with stakeholders;
• Highlight risks and impact not covering end user needs in business decisions;
• Mentor and share experience with Business Analysts at previous step and/or deliver internal training in Business Analysis methods;
• Manage process and solution key user network(s);
• (When applicable) Manage the business configuration of solution(s), support with master data setup;
• Contribute to defining service level targets in SLA;
• Provide input to the requirements for hand over from project to maintenance.
Curitiba, PR (at client).
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven experience in one main business process (based on VGMS) and deep knowledge of at least one sub process. Good understanding of solution dependencies and interfaces, securing end-to-end understanding. Conducts prestudies in a specific domain area; Typically 2 years of experience and good performance as a Business Analyst on Step C. At least 8 years of total experience as BA.;
• Demonstrate achievement of results on or above target;
• Proven experience of handling Business Analysis in projects with methodology according to the project categorization scale;
• Proven capability working with stakeholders leading people and/or leading leaders and sharing best practices and business knowledge;
• Demonstrated ability to bring cultural aspects into the way of working within the assignments;
• Experience in mentoring Business Analysts;
• Experience with UI sketches;
• Experience on requirements assessment and validation;
• Test case creation and follow up.
• Scrum, Scrumban;
• Certification of Competency in Business AnalysisTM (CCBA).
English - Advanced/Fluent
Para visualizar os Dados de Contato da Vaga é necessário estar logado no sistema.
Se você ainda não é cadastrado clique em Cadastre-se aqui, é simples, rápido e totalmente gratuito.
Confira os próximos Eventos!