We are a company from Paraná, we have more than 27 years of histories, among them CMMI level 3 and GPTW for the 8th year in a row! We work with Software Solutions. We have a very well-structured factory that serves national and international clients. Outsourcing, CINQ professionals who work in clients of different segments and sizes.
We work with the focus of building careers and transforming lives!
• Take the lead in Business Analyst activities.
• Facilitate modelling and analysis of business processes and operations from a requirement management perspective or design concepts for products (proceses, services or systems).
• Identify risks regarding the functional solution from a Business Analysis perspective and proposes changes in business processes, IT implementations and/or operations when necessary.
• Carry out change management activities
• Experience with prestudies, business case design requirement gathering.
• Specify and modelling requirements.
• Propose prioritization of changes in the solutions and business processes.
• BPM – Business Process Modeling.
• Facilitate workshops when need it.
• Highlight risks and impacts.
• Demonstrate achievement of results.
Curitiba, PR (at client).
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 8 years of total experience as BA: Proven experience as a Business analyst implementing/working in complex business process and/or software implementation.
• Experience in IT Solutions and business processes.
• Experience in compliance and/or regulatory project implementations.
• Experience in quality planning and assurance and compliance audits.
• Experience in authoring business processes using BPMN.
• Experience in authoring quality process using BPMN (CMMi, SixSigma).
• Analytic ability to understand, summarize and explain simplified laws, regulations and policies.
• Strong knowledge and deep experience in requirement breakdown, prioritization and classification.
• Experience in one to one interviews to gather and assess business processes.
• Good understanding of solution dependencies and interfaces, securing end-to-end understanding.
• Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or equilavent certification
• Customer orientation & focus
• Execution and productivity
• Business mind
• Challenging spirit
• Fostering teamwork
• Strategy Establishment
• Creating and sharing knowledge
• Building relationships
• Business Change Management
• Creating customer value
• Workshop facilitation
• Security Management
• Experience in automotive area is a plus.
English - Intermediate (B2).
Para visualizar os Dados de Contato da Vaga é necessário estar logado no sistema.
Se você ainda não é cadastrado clique em Cadastre-se aqui, é simples, rápido e totalmente gratuito.
Confira os próximos Eventos!