· Deploy, maintain, and improve highly available systems and services
· Design and implement secure, resilient, and scalable cloud infrastructure systems
· Leverage system and software engineering skills to address the needs of business and engineering requirements
· Provide metrics, logging, analytics, and alerting systems across applications
· Provision test environments that allow development teams to test on terabytes of data
· Contribute to the product development roadmap and bring new technologies to continuously improve and innovate software engineering process.
- ATUAÇÃO SERÁ 100% REMOTA.
DevOps, Software Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Cloud Architecture, or equivalent field.
· Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python and markup languages like JSON, Yaml, XML.
· Hands-on working experience in templated languages such as CloudFormation, Terraform.
· Deep expertise in architecting applications and services within Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· At least AWS Professional Certification related to DevOps and/or Solution
· Hands-on experience working with Git (Github) version control.
· Experience with Linux and an understanding of Linux internals and also provisioning linux and windows based compute environments in AWS.
· Experience architecting, provisioning, and managing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) systems.
· Experience managing test environments and providing engineers with necessary support during the development process.
· Hands-on experience optimizing allocation of resources (EC2 instances and S3 storage) and cost in AWS.
· Hands-on experience with Docker or other container-orchestration systems.
CLT - Vale Refeição, Vale Alimentação, Seguro de Vida, Plano de saúde e odontológico, Auxílio Home Office, PLR.
EPS - NADA.
Para visualizar os Dados de Contato da Vaga é necessário estar logado no sistema.
Se você ainda não é cadastrado clique em Cadastre-se aqui, é simples, rápido e totalmente gratuito.